Chocolate fudge Recipe
200 Grams Condensed milk
Dark chocolate compound
20 grams Butter
- Take a pan add chopped almonds roast it for 2-3 minutes
- Add 20 grams off butter into the pan.
- Then add the Dark Compound Chocolate slab you can just cut into small piece or you can grate it,
- Add roasted Almonds
- Add 200 grams of Condensed milk
- Lower the flame and nicely blend all the ingredients together
- Then take a Bowl and put all the chocolate mixture into it.
- Then take container place the butter paper on it. And pour the fudge mixture. During this process you should be fast as the mixtures get cools fast.
- Spread the mixture evenly and let it set for 2 hours into the refrigerator. You can also refrigerate it overnight. cut them into pieces and wrap it with silver foil or gift papers or butter paper and store it into air tight container into the fridge.
- And your chocolate fudge is ready too eat it.