6-7 Fresh Tomatoes
Garlic 17- 20 Cloves
Oil 4 Tbsp
Salt as Per Taste
Red chilli Flakes
1 Onion Chopped
Crushed Black Pepper
Red Chilli Powder
Sugar half Tbsp
Red chilli Powder
- Heat oil in a pan add Chopped Onions then add Garlic Cloves Saute it well
- Add Oregano further add tomato pieces and salt cook them Until the tomatoes turn out soft & Soggy Cook It for 7-8 minutes.
- Then add Crushed Black Pepper, Red Chilli Flakes add Half Tbsp of Sugar Saute all well then add Red Chilli Powder.
- After the sauce Turn on room Temperature grind the paste well.
- Sauce is ready to spread on the Pizza Base.
- Store the sauce into the deep freezer and use it when ever you want too make a delicious yum pizza.