kaala chana chaat – chowpati/ juhu style chana chaat
1 fresh lemon
1 cup chopped tomato (1 small Tomato)
1 cup chopped onion (1 small onion)
1 Teaspoon Green Chillies
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon chaat massala
100 grams of Boiled chana (Black chickpeas/ Kaala chana)
2 Tablespoon finely chopped Coriander Leaves
- Take a bowl add boiled chana (Black Chickpeas/Kala chana)
- Add finely chopped tomato and onions
- Add 1 Teaspoon green chillies adjust the spice flavour according to your taste
- Add lemon juice according to your choice. tangy taste of lemon enhances the flavour of chaat
- Add 1 teaspoon of chaat massala add salt according to your taste.
- Add Finely chopped Coriander Leaves (Dhania Pata)
- Mix all the ingredients together. wait for 5-7 seconds so all flavours come together.
- Serve chaana chaat in a bowl. add some coriander leaves (Dhania pata), lemon slice and sprinkle some chaat massala on it.